11.10.2012

Marble 9

This weeks Marble picture is taken with all of my meds... 

About a week or so after T left, I decided to start taking vitamins and being more vigilant with remembering to take my medications in addition to the working out that I was trying to do every day. 

I take a ton of pills now. One HUGE women's multi-vitamin, 2 fiber pills, 2 vitamin C, 1 allergy pill, 1 biotin, an aspirin, and my thyroid medication. I take all of them at night, except the thyroid pill. I can't take that at the same time as anything with iron in it.  I got a daily pill holder this week to keep track of all of them. 

This week I spent almost every day in some kind of medical environment. I had to go for a drug test, I had to get my TB test done, and then back again to get it read, and while I was there, I talked to the doctor, finally about my anti-anxiety medication. I was a nervous wreck, as I have had some really unpleasant experiences with doctors, and wasn't sure what kind of reaction I was going to get from him. But I went in prepared with facts and knew what I was going to say and what I wanted to ask. I was really happy with how the conversation went, and I was very proud of myself for having the nerve to do it, and crossing one more major thing off of my to-do list. 

This weeks picture is of all of my pills, representing all of the medical stuff I did this week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment