10.10.2012

Same Mistakes

I was determined to not make the same mistakes again...

So I loved with more than I had, and gave everything and made sure I made him feel loved and wanted and important and sexy and smart. I planned everything around him, did everything with him, always had sex any time he wanted to, never rejected him in any way... I looked past his faults and our differences and loved him with everything that I had.  I looked back at all the things I did wrong last time, and was determined to be the kind of partner that I should have been before... My idea of not making the same mistakes was to make sure that this time, I was focused more on the happiness of the other person...


He was determined to not make the same mistakes again...

So every time he saw me do something he didn't like, he backed away. He catalogued my faults and became less and less sure. His idea of not making the same mistake was to not chose another person who did things he didn't like. This time he is going to stay in charge. Not give up any control. Not accept any less than perfect behavior...   His idea of not making the same mistakes was to make sure that this time, he was focused more his own happiness, and not letting someone else get in the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment