10.12.2012

No one

Something so good just happened. I was so excited and so proud of myself. I hung up the phone and did a little dance, and then reached for the phone again to call someone to tell them the good news.

But there isn't any one to tell. I don't have anyone to call. There isn't anyone who knows or would understand or who would care...

Instead of feeling so excited about everything, I stood there and stared at the phone and with tears in my eyes.

I know I can do this alone. I haven't the slightest doubt about my abilities or my strength. I can survive alone. I can do anything I need to do. I can have fun, I can experience life, I can travel and I can learn- alone.

But that doesn't mean that I want to. I want to share it. Life is meant to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment