9.29.2012

Traveling Alone


Traveling to New York alone.  I'd rather have a companion, sure... But I am looking forward to this. 

The man on the plane was really nice. It was refreshing to just talk to someone- a man- and not have to worry about if he was going to ask me out or if I was willing to see him, or what I would say if he did... To be able to just talk to someone and know that it was just talking- it was nice. It was also interesting to note that this guy was a complete stranger, but he and I had so much in common. He was in theatre in high school. He sang with several notable groups. He enjoys New York... Once we started talking, I wished we had started up a conversation earlier.  It's nice to know that there are people out there who share my interests and that they aren't too hard to find. 




No comments:

Post a Comment