3.09.2013

What Song?

Please, please, please- 

Is there any way for you to tell me what song was playing  today (Sat. March 9) between 9:15 and 9:25? I was on my way to a class, and I had to drive through an area of town that holds terrible memories for me. The closer I got to a certain intersection, the more panicked I felt. I was listening to K-Love, and praying for peace, and trying to sing (which always helps), but the song you were playing was one I didn't know at all, and I couldn't sing along... 

The MOMENT that the intersection came into view, the song changed to a new one, and it was one I knew, and it was an unmistakable message that God was in control and that everything was fine. I sang, and actually smiled big as I drove through that terrible intersection, and on to my class, one block away. 

Once the class got going, I forgot all about it, until I had to drive home many hours later, and passed the intersection again. This time I was not afraid, because I remembered what had happened this morning- but I could not remember what song it was! I had heard and learned so much during the day, that I just could not make myself remember what song it was. It would mean so much to me if someone could tell me what songs were playing while I was driving this morning so that I can listen to that song again and look at the lyrics. 

Thank you so much for all that you do. I know you hear stories every day, but you just can't even know what your radio station has meant to me and the effect it has had on my life.  

Sincerely, Me





Hi, 

Thanks for sharing your heart with us. It is so inspiring to know how God spoke to your heart & comforted you right as you were going through the intersection.

Here are the songs we played:

Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle
The Great I Am by Phillips Craig and Dean
Give Me Words to Speak by Aaron Shust
Word of God Speak by MercyMe

We're glad you are part of K-LOVE, and we're praying for God's amazing love and peace to strengthen you -

God bless, 

No comments:

Post a Comment