3.05.2013

Fall Apart


I stayed home from work again today. Still sick. I woke up when my alarm went off (forgot to turn it off) and got a song then- then went back to sleep, and when I woke up on my own later, I got this song... What amazes me about this so much- besides the needed and appropriate messages that the song send me- is the fact that many of these songs are ones that I haven't heard in months and months. It isn't like I was just listening to them right before I went to bed.

Fall Apart

Josh Wilson


Why in the world did I think I could 
Only get to know You when my life was good
When everything just falls in place 
The easiest thing is to give You praise 

Now it all seems upside down 

(Chorus)
'Cause my whole world is caving in 
But I feel You now more than I did then 
How can I come to the end of me 
And somehow still have all I need
God, I want to now You more 
Maybe this is how it starts 
I find You when I fall apart 

Blessed are the ones who understand 
We got nothing to bring but empty hands
Nothing to hide and nothing to prove
Our heartbreak brings us back to You 

And it all seems upside down 

Chorus

I don't know how long this will last 
I'm praying for the pain to pass 
But maybe this is the best thing 
That has ever happened to me 

No comments:

Post a Comment