12.08.2012

Marble 13

This week has been all about performing. I have had either a rehearsal or a performance every single night since last Friday night. Dressed rehearsals and Tech rehearsals Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and then a performance at the Coliseum Thursday night, then the church show Friday, Saturday and tomorrow. Whew. I have been asking other people at work to do the activities for me so that I could save my voice. Assuming that I make it through tomorrows performance, this will be the first year EVER that I have made it through the Christmas performance season without getting the flu, laryngitis, bronchitis, or scratching my voice so badly from over singing that I was just a nervous wreck the entire time. I have managed to not get sick, and the things I have learned in Voice have been invaluable. I have managed to not over sing, and use what I have learned to sing as loud as I want without scratching my throat. 

So this week, my marble is on my music books- Even though I have been busy at work and having a great time all week, the only thing I have really been thinking about has been saving my voice so I could make it through the performances. Only one more to go!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment